Sunday, February 9, 2014

Top 6: Breakup Songs

You know what time of year it is . . . Valentine's Day. While some have their special someone, many of us are spending this corporate holiday solo. I'm not a bitter person, but I really can't stand this time of year because couples become these sappy, sickly sweet annoyances that gush over how "in love" they are. *starts gagging*

I love listening to these breakup songs because they make me feel so powerful and independent. They're like "I don't need a man to be happy, I can make myself happy." I think that's a really powerful message that  many girls do not understand. Not to mention, these songs have catchy tunes that make you feel so good when you belt it out at the top of your lungs. From old school Wilson Phillips to Taylor Swift, the queen of breakup songs, it's an eclectic mix of songs. Here are my favorite Breakup songs.

1. Goodbye - Kristinia DeBarge



2. Happy - Leona Lewis


3. Hold On - Wilson Phillips


4. So What - Pink


5. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)


6. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift


If you liked this post, please share and follow this blog. For more music and other cool stuff, follow me on Pinterest! Stay tuned this week for more Valentine's Day inspired posts!

0 comments :

Post a Comment