Saturday, February 22, 2014

Style Covet: Blake Lively Winter Street Style



Whenever I see pictures of celebrities walking down the streets of cities across the world, I get insanely jealous. Yeah, they're famous and they have a lot of money and they can travel, but I'm most jealous of their impeccable style. I'm sure if I was worth millions of dollars, I would totally have an envious wardrobe, but sadly, I can only dream from afar.


If there was one person I could steal her street style from, it would be Blake Lively. Yes she has personal stylists that pick out her outfits, but come on; that girl has wicked good taste. She can rock anything she wears, leaving any style copy cats in the dust. Not to mention she is the most gorgeous girl and is married to Ryan Reynolds. *swoons* She has it all and her style shows it.

Can we all just appreciate how put together, yet effortlessly styled Blake looks? She combines high fashion with warm fabrics and still looks business casual. Whether she's wearing a pea coat or a leather jacket, she knows how to rock it in the frigid temperatures.

...Theodora & Callum Scarf... Guess I'm a Blake Lively fashion fan. Just got this scarf and it's fabulous! Works as a short/long scarf and a dress. Can't wait to bring with me to Europe this year!
Her patterned scarves, dark jeans and leather jackets give her a rocker chic vibe that heats up the freezing weather. Many leather jackets come lined on the inside for extra heat insulation. The neutral tones scream winter fashion, but she puts her own twist on it with fun patterned scarves and a cute bag.



  

Blake sure knows how to rock leather at this time of year. She's not afraid to wear her leather gloves and leather leggings walking around New York City. Her heavy trench coats and woven hat keep her cozy and stylish, no matter the freezing temperatures. 
Even though winter calls for muted and dark colors, Blake pops a little color into her wardrobe with bright colored scarves like these two blue ones, Once again, she steals the show with classic, fitted pea coats, dark pants, and killer leather boots. She always brings it when it comes to style.


Let me know who your fashion idol is and what looks of hers you want to steal. If you liked this post, share and follow this blog. For more fashion looks and other cool stuff, follow me on Pinterest!

1 comment :