Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Life As Told By GIFs

To say that my life is crazy and stressful is saying the least. I'm in the home stretch of senior year and it's kicking my ass. I wake up VERY early to finish my homework, go to school, do homework during the day, go to practice, come home and eat, fight with my parents about my future, stay awake all night thinking of everything I need to do, fall asleep doing homework, wake up and set an alarm to do homework early the next morning, and repeat it everyday. It sucks. I have so many things to look forward to like prom, graduation, senior activities, a trip with my mom, and summer, but I'm stuck and overwhelmed in the present. I've got AP tests coming up, prom stuff to figure out, mountains of homework to complete, scholarships to apply for, work, practice, and of course, this blog. I can't focus on anything; I'm too stressed about going to the college I want to attend and all the debt I will accrue and I try to appease myself with Netflix, but that creates a whole host of other problems. Basically, my life is rough right now. And the fact that I'm being hunted down by an assassin (It's a long story- it's a water gun senior assassin tradition) just makes me all the more paranoid and stressed while I'm sitting here at Panera right now.

I feel so bad because I went back on my promise about posting every day. I'm trying my hardest, but I need to try harder. And the kicker is, I've got some great blog ideas, but I just haven't had the time to write them. I do have a special theme week planned for this week, though. It's so magical and awesome; I'm just so excited! But, to show the stress and explain my life to you all, here is a collection of GIFs that basically sum up my life for the last several weeks.

Me Everyday:




When I think about all the things I have to do:



When someone mentions AP tests:



When I remember how much homework I have left to do and it's nearly midnight:



When someone asks me how I'm feeling:



How I try to avoid my stress:



When I acknowledge my stress:



When I think about the future:



But, when I finally get the chance to breathe, I'm all like:





I hope you enjoyed this emotional journey, unlike me. I sincerely, truly promise that I will post everyday this week about my special secret theme! I won't let you down!

If you liked this post, please share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below! Come back tomorrow for my special surprise!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. HAHA! The GIFs made me laugh. You should browse more on reddit.com/r/gifs. :)

    I love your blog, btw!. Followed you on Bloglovin. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete