Thursday, February 6, 2014

Makeup Looks I Wish I Had The Guts To Try

Us girls are lucky (in some ways) that it is socially acceptable to paint our faces with colorful chemicals . . . I mean use makeup. It can be annoying, time consuming, and expensive, but as much as we complain about it, we loving having it. While some girls look like they've used paintbrushes to apply their makeup, there are the select few aficionados that put all of our techniques and skills to shame. Some makeup artists literally create masterpieces on peoples' faces with minimal effort while I'm still trying to apply liquid eye liner in a straight line. While some looks are easy to create and perfect for everyday wear or sultry for a night out, there are some looks that I am just too scared to try because they are daring to say the least. But, if I had the courage or the event to wear these looks, I totally would.

1.
sooooooo perfect

2.
Blue Glitter look!!!

3.
emerald green eye makeup

4.
Queen of Hearts- Eye Makeup  I chose this to be the Queen of Heart's eye makeup because it is very dark and regal looking and it fits her personality and character.

If you liked this post, share and follow this blog! For more eye looks and other cool stuff, follow me on Pinterest!

0 comments :

Post a Comment