Thursday, February 20, 2014

Nail Trends I Want to Try

Over the last couple of years, crazy, complicated and unusual designs have become quite the trend for nails. From chevrons to stripes to multi designed fingers, there are so many possibilities. I've found so many designs on Pinterest, that I have no idea which ones to try first! Some are simple, but others would take forever to do. I always want to get them done at the nail salon, but I have no idea how to tell the nail ladies what I want; I can barely communicate them as it is!

As of now, these are the polish designs I want to try soon. I'm going to get my nails done later this week and I want to try either #1, #4, or #8. Here's my list:

1. Glitter Gradient
Glitter gradient nails

2. Silver Glitter French Manicure
nails

3. Black and Purple Confetti


4. Matte French Manicure
Matte French Manicure

5. Stripes and Glitter
Adorable!!(:

6. Coral and Gold Glitter
Coral and gold glitter polish

7. Chevron and Silver Glitter
fun nails

8. Silver and Black Tips
Classy

9. Silver Sparkle Cuticles
#glitter reverse #frenchmanicure

10. Nude and Gold Nails
nude and gold nails

You should try these nail designs, too! Let me know how it works out. If you liked this post, follow and share this blog. For more nail designs and other cool stuff, follow me on Pinterest!

0 comments :

Post a Comment