Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Best Beauty of Oscars 2013

With the Oscars only four days away, there is little time we have left to wait until we get to celebrate the best in movies and see the best and worst dressed. Until then, I decided to revisit red carpet past to find the best hair and  makeup of Oscars 2013. People often overlook the makeup and hair when they are busy criticizing the celebs' dress picks. Personally, I prefer seeing the hair and makeup so I can try to replicate it on myself. Unless I somehow find millions of dollars in my back pocket, I won't be able to afford the dresses that they wear.

While some celebs go for very avant garde looks (I'm talking about you, Helena Bonham Carter!), these lovely ladies keep it classy and effortless.

Naomi Watts
Naomi looked so elegant last year with her light makeup and loose hair. She looked effortless and well put together. I hope she chooses a look similar to this one this year because she looks fabulous. Can I please look like her for a day?
Source: Beauty Editor
Jenna Dewan-Tatum
Jenna seriously looked gorgeous last year. At like 8 months pregnant, she looked like a goddess. (She's like a pregnancy unicorn. 10 points for Gryffindor if you know the reference:) I loved how her smoky eye wasn't overpowering; it was sultry yet elegant. Her hair color is envious and her hair looks awesome in this updo. She not only has Channing Tatum as a husband, but a beautiful face and hair. I'm jealous.
Source: Perfectly Posh Hair Design
  Jennifer Garner
I wish I could look half as good everyday as Jennifer does in this picture. She looks perfect for anything, whether it's a red carpet event or a day at the office. She has a timeless hairdo and makeup that could be worn by anyone at any time. I'm considering this hairdo for prom because I love it so much. 
Source: Women and Home

Charlize Theron
Charlize is STUNNING in this picture. I literally can't even describe how happy this picture makes me. She is so beautiful and her haircut looks great on her. I'm not usually a fan of pixie cuts, but Charlize rocks it. It makes me want to cut my hair that short someday. Overall, she's drop dead gorgeous, so no matter how she styles herself, she will always look amazing. 

Please share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below! Stay tuned the rest of this week for more Oscars related posts. Come back tomorrow for the Oscar-worthy snacks!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Ooooo Naomi Watts is my favorite! Also, I nominated you for a Liebster award! :) You can check it out here: http://tallsocksandpolkadots.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/liebster-award-2014/

    ReplyDelete