Monday, February 17, 2014

Ben Rector

I know this is a day late, but I was super busy this weekend visiting a friend at her college. But better late than never! Today's artist is Ben Rector. I'm many of you have never heard of him before. He is a Nashville-born singer-songwriter who began his career in 2006. After releasing a self-titled EP which won the John Lennon Songwriting contest and two full length albums, his third studio album, Into The Morning, peaked at #5 on iTunes pop chart and #10 on the iTunes overall chart. His fourth album did even better, topping the singer-songwriter chart on iTunes. He then went on tour with Needtobreathe in 2011 and released a fifth album, The Walking in Between.

I found Rector on iTunes when his song "Beautiful" was the free song of the week on iTunes. It is such a pretty song and it tells a story which is something I love about songs. If you want to learn more about Ben, check out his website. Here is "Beautiful".



If you liked this post, share and follow this blog. For more music and other cool stuff, follow me on Pinterest!

0 comments :

Post a Comment