Thursday, May 15, 2014

Senioritis: The GIF Edition

With only a week left of school and one final to take after that, I am beyond ready to graduate high school. It's been a steep, uphill climb, but I made it and I just can't be bothered with the trivial nonsense I have to do, even though I'm practically an alumna at my high school. I have so many stupid papers, projects, and activities to do in my classes, that it's making me feel physically sick. Even if it's an easy task, I can't come up with one reason to complete it. So here's to senioritis; the contagious and life altering disease plaguing myself and the thousands of other graduating seniors this year and the years to come!


When I find out that I have a failing grade in physics and I don't freak out:




When my teachers assign a million projects:




When someone gets nostalgic about leaving high school, I'm just like:




Me everyday when I realize how close graduation is:




When my teachers try to teach during class, I'm like:




When teachers still assign homework:




My thoughts every day:




But then it hits me that this is the last time that I'll see most of my underclassmen friends and friends that are going to different colleges together and I'm like:







But in the end, we should be proud of ourselves and be ready for great things:




...And crying happy tears for the future and all of our successes and memories:





Congratulations to the Class of 2014! We did it and we'll continue to do amazing things!


If you liked this post, please share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment