Saturday, February 15, 2014

30 Things I Want To Do Before I Die



Today is Saturday and I know it's supposed to be a fashion day, but I'm bending my rules a bit. I did a fashion post Wednesday of this week in honor of Valentine's day, so I'm doing my random day today. I don't know if you guys ever did this, but ever since I was little, I made lists. Lists about what I want to do that day, what to wear, what to look for online, what to buy at the clothing store. I would say I'm a little obsessed. One list in particular has always been a favorite of mine (it's a close second with my books to read list:), my bucket list.

Bucket lists are awesome because you have a list of all the crazy experiences you want to try all in one place. I like to look back on mine from early childhood from time to time because the items are so insignificant now. It also is weird to think that these things were what I wanted to do when I was seven or eight years old. Nevertheless, I've come up with my newest version of the list and I want to share it. What's on your bucket list?

My Bucket List:

  1. Ride horseback on a beach
  2. Attend a masquerade
  3. Visit Bora Bora
  4. Build my dream house
  5. Watch the ball drop in Times Square
  6. Go on a road trip with friends
  7. Attend an Indian Wedding
  8. Get front row tickets to a concert
  9. Visit all 50 states                                                                 
  10. See the Northern Lights
  11. Write a letter on Juliet's wall in Verona
  12. Spend a summer traveling through Europe
  13. Go on a spontaneous trip
  14. Stay at all the Disney resorts
  15. Dine and Ditch
  16. Zip line
  17. Learn how to surf
  18. Travel to every continent
  19. Attend a Summer Olympics
  20. Have my own practice (I want to be a doctor)
  21. Go to a music festival
  22. Sleep on the beach (a nice one, preferably)
  23. Work at Mass General Hospital
  24. Have a full body spa day
  25. Own a private library
  26. Spend a summer in the Hamptons
  27. Live in Europe
  28. Learn Italian and French
  29. Have a loving family
  30. Start a charity

If you liked this post, share and follow this blog. For more life posts and other cool things, follow me on Pinterest!


0 comments :

Post a Comment