Monday, June 2, 2014

The Other Woman

I saw The Other Woman about a month ago in the theaters with my sister and it was great. And now I finally have time to write a review about it!
Source: impawards


The movie follows Carly (Cameron Diaz) as she finds out that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife, Kate (Leslie Mann). When Carly confronts Kate about her husband, she reluctantly agrees to help Kate bust the cheater after they discover he is dating Amber (Kate Upton). The three women team up to mess with the three-timer and get revenge. Along the way, the women become close friends, despite how they met, and Carly develops a liking for Kate's brother, Phil (Taylor Kinney).
Overall, I thought it was a great movie. One of Cameron Diaz's best movies in a while. It was fun, funny, and entertaining. Unfortunately, there was a group of cackling, middle-aged women behind me that died laughing every time something remotely funny happened during the movie. Other than that, it was fantastic. I think my favorite part was probably the night Kate, Carly, and Amber stayed up all night talking and hanging out. It was a funny montage of them by a fire pit laughing and getting drunk. I can't wait until the movie comes out on DVD in July. I wish it was out now so I could watch it again. 

Here's a small clip of my favorite scene:



I hope this trio makes another movie together because they really made this movie entertaining. I think with any other actresses, the movie would have been too cheesy. If you haven't seen this movie already, get on it! I believe it is still playing in some theaters, but it will be out on DVD in mid-July. You won't be disappointed by this movie!

If you liked this post, share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment