Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Oscar Nominees I Want To Meet

We all have a mental list of celebrities we want to meet. I could list so many people that this post would go on for days. They all seem like such interesting people to hang out with. We also have this irrational belief that the actors are just like their prominent roles. I can honestly tell you that I don't see Michelle Trachtenberg in a good light all the time because I  see her as Georgina Sparks from Gossip Girl. While what I say is true, I'm positive it would be very fun to meet certain people. (Ellen DeGeneres can't not be that funny in real life!) In keeping with the Oscars theme, if I could pick any of the nominees to hang out with, I would pick these actors.

1. Jennifer Lawrence

Source: nydailynews


Not coincidentally is she my first pick. She's SO FREAKING AWESOME. If you couldn't tell by my entire blog post dedicated to her, I have a serious woman crush on her. She's sassy, funny, sarcastic, and real. If her hilarious interview antics don't prove my point enough, then I don't know what will.






2. Jonah Hill
Source: Pop Sugar



With his long-winded resume of raunchy comedies, Jonah couldn't be anything less than hilarious in real life. From his Superbad Supersized days to his now slimmed figure and Oscar nominated role, Jonah has really improved a lot. I feel like he would be like the awesome older brother who always has wicked crazy stories. I definitely couldn't pass up meeting with him.



3. Bradley Cooper

Source: Pop Sugar



Hot damn. But seriously, I love Bradley Cooper. Not only is he insanely gorgeous, but he is funny, too. Not to mention that he also is an alma mater of my top choice school (Hoya Saxa!), so his intelligence makes him infinitely more awesome. Basically he has beauty, brains, and humor, which makes for the perfect guy and and awesome person to hang out with.





Source: Healthy Celeb
4. Leonardo DiCaprio

It's Leo Freaking DiCaprio . . . Need I say more????? I wish he was about 10 years younger so I wouldn't feel so bad about fantasizing about him, but hey. He's seriously only gotten better looking with age. And he's wicked good at Boston accents which is so attractive to me. He just seems like an all around great guy who would be a good celeb to meet.




Let me know what celebrities you want to meet. Stay tuned this week for more Oscars related posts! If you want to see the best hair and makeup from last year's Oscars, come back tomorrow!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments :

Post a Comment