Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Best Pyramid Workout You've Never Tried

Okay, maybe I'm a little biased because I made this pyramid, but hey, it's that good! Pyramids are great workout in general because you can build your body up physically without killing yourself. You can start with a small pyramid and increase it as you get stronger and faster.

For my pyramids, I like to start with the highest number of reps and work my way down so it gets easier as I become tired. It's like cheating without actually cheating! I usually do a ten level pyramid, but you can alter this to a 3, 5, 7, or whatever level pyramid. It's best to do it as a 10 level pyramid because it works your entire body for a decent amount of time and you are doing the same amount for every exercise.



You'll definitely be feeling sore in the morning after this workout! Try it out and let me know what you think! 

Follow and share The Daily Doozy in the links below! Come back tomorrow for my favorite products on Pinterest!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! What an excellent workout plan as well as effective workout. I did not hear before about in such pyramid workout but the allocation you did here makes me knowable about it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete