Saturday, February 8, 2014

17 Pairs Of Shoes I Wish I Had In My Closet

I love shoes. When it comes to shopping, I hate shopping for clothes. All I want to do is spend all of my money on hundreds of pairs of shoes, no matter the cost. I love the different looks, the styles, the colors, the heel heights. If only I had millions of dollars, I could have all the shoes that I want, and then some.

On Pinterest, I have a whole board dedicated to my obsession. (If anyone is looking to buy me gifts, please refer to the link above.) There is little more satisfying to me then finding my new favorite shoe and saving it in my imaginary closet. While I wish I could have it in my actual one, my virtual dreams have to suffice. If I could choose 17 pairs of shoes from my board, these would be the ones I would pick.

1.                                              
sooooooooo pretty
2.
Christian Louboutin
3.
LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIKE run free 5.0 v4 shoes w/Swarovski Crystals detail  by luxeice, $198.95
4.

5.
Slides | Anthropologie
6.
#Frye boots #myHOFwishlist
7. (gold ones)
Steve Madden loafers.
8.
LOVE THESE
9.

10.
Tiffany blue converse
11.
Toms shoes,I like all of them. And the price the low.$17.95
12.
Nude fall heel
13.
prettyy
14.
#Purple Purple Purple Crazy sexy shoes, fabulous high heels
15.
Free People Crochet ankle boots.
16.
.
17.
I have to get these!!!!!

Let me know in the comments what shoes you want in your closet. If you liked this post, share and follow this blog. For more covet-worthy shoes and other cool stuff, follow me on Pinterest!

2 comments :