Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Top 6: Favorite Quotes

I find that the best advice comes from those wiser than us. For me, quotes have a powerful influence on me because I try to take in their meaning and live by them. The wisdom they were created from empowers me to improve my life or rethink situations and change my life for the better. As a book nerd, I love the magic words create on a page and those quotes are nothing short of magical. These quotes describe me in a multitude of ways: my hopes, dreams, aspirations, and thoughts. I hope sharing them will give you inspiration and the opportunity to share with me your favorite quote(s) in the comments or my email

1. "It is our choice that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -JK Rowling
 

2. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

3. "When reading, we don't fall in love with the characters' appearance. We fall in love with their words, hearts, and souls." -Anonymous
reading

4. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. "We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious . . . and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

6. 
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." -Albert Einstein

If you liked this post, share it and follow this blog. For more quotes and inspiration, follow me on Pinterest!

0 comments :

Post a Comment