Thursday, May 1, 2014

mmMac n Cheese

For all the macaroni and cheese lovers in the world, I have the best news ever! I have found the best mac and cheese recipe known to man. At mmMac n Cheese at Quincy Market in Boston, you will experience the awesomeness of their mac and cheese.

 
I was walking through Quincy Market to grab something quick before I went to the Body Worlds exhibit (it's a traveling museum of the different parts of the body) and I came upon this mac and cheese heaven. There are so many different types of mac and cheese you can get. There is the classic, buffalo chicken, BBQ, lobster, cheeseburger, Boston seafood, and more! Every meal starts with a secret blend of delicious cheese sauce on a skillet and then giant elbow macaroni is added. The cooks flip the macaroni like a pancake and it's like so cool!

Source: Yelp
I tried the grilled chicken version and it was beyond belief. I got the small and it was VERY filling. I wish I could have it right now; just thinking about it is making me crave it. Next time I go, I want to get the Boston seafood one because it has lobster, shrimp, and crab. The prices are reasonable, too. Mine was $7.50 and the most expensive one is $9.50.

If you're near the Boston area or planning a visit, I definitely recommend eating there or at least eating at Quincy Market because there are a million options! If you're far away and not coming to Boston any time soon, book a flight and get over here for some awesome mac and cheese!!

For more info about mmMac n Cheese and it's full menu, head to mmmacncheese.com.


If you liked this post, please follow and share The Daily Doozy in the links below!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment