Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fab Ab February

If you're anything like me, at this time of the year all you can think about is getting yourself bikini body ready for spring break. Even though I'll still be stuck in the snowy New England weather for my breaks, the warmer weather will be here before we know it. I'm determined to get a tighter core and more defined muscles this winter and I found the perfect exercises.

This calendar is for Fab Ab February, four weeks of ab exercises for each day of the month. The calendar tells you what exercises to do and how many to do, so by the end of the month, you are on your way to rock solid abs!

Fab Ab February
Source: backonpointe.tumblr.com
For more exercises, follow and share this blog. For even more workouts and gear, follow me on Pinterest!


0 comments :

Post a Comment