Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How To Do A Handstand

Hello! Today I found a pin on Pinterest on how to do a handstand and I was really intrigued to try it. The pin shows you a few steps to ease yourself into a handstand. I have yet to try it, but I feel like it will work. These exercises will definitely help tone your body and the handstand itself helps as well.

In addition to these exercises, the pinned website recommends adding 3 sets of 10 shoulder presses to your workouts until you can press half of your body weight or more. Push ups, pike push ups, and pike push ups with a medicine ball help as well. Also, it recommends keeping your focus between your hands and keeping your body parallel. Breathing calmly and deeply makes you balance more too!

How to Do a Headstand

Try it out and email me or post in the comments how it worked out for you. Don't forget to share this blog and follow me on Pinterest!

0 comments :

Post a Comment