Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lazy Girl Hairstyles

Hello! So if you're like me, you give yourself twenty minutes every morning for so because you value sleep more than anything else and you're in a mad rush to look presentable at school. As much as I love to look good at school, I can't bother to straighten or curl my hair in the morning, unless it's some type of dress up or picture day. I make my hair look decent with these 3 quick and easy hairstyles. In honor of midterm week, I thought I'd show you how to dress your tresses for success in less than 3 minutes.

1. Half Up, Half Down Twist



For this hairstyle, all you have to do is take a chunk of your hair (I prefer using a small one) and twist it away from your face until you reach the back of your head. Then secure with two bobby pins and do the same on the other side and you're done!

2. The Gibson Tuck

The Gibson Tuck.

To be honest, I had no idea this style actually had a name and I was shocked to find a picture of it on the internet because I kind of thought I came up with it. *shamefully acknowledges naivety* So, first, you twist back a small chunk of your hair on either side of your head and pull your hair back into a low ponytail. Secure the ponytail loosely and then split the ponytail above the elastic in half. Roll your ponytail up and then stick it through the hole you created above the elastic and tuck it in firmly. I suggest placing bobby pins in to secure it tightly. Loosen your hair around your face and on the back of your head and you're done!

3. Ballerina Bun



For this look, put your hair in a high ponytail and secure it. Then, split the ponytail in half a twist the pieces in on themselves. Take one of the pieces and wrap it in a bun formation around the other piece. Then take the other piece and wrap it the opposite way around the bun. Secure it with bobby pins and you're done!

I hope you liked the quick hairdos for those days you just can't spend time on your hair. (It's like everyday for me!) Don't forget to share this, follow the blog, and follow me on Pinterest! Have a great day!



0 comments :

Post a Comment