Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Top 6: Places I Want to Travel to in College

Hello! It's the end of January in my senior year and literally all I can think about is graduating and leaving my town. All I want to do is hop on a plane and go somewhere, but I'm poor and have yet to get through midterms. So, I figured I would share my top 6 travel spots for when I study abroad in college. Let me know where you want to travel or where you have been in the comments or my email! Enjoy!

6. Dublin, Ireland



Who doesn't love an Irish brogue?

5. Sydney, Australia



G'Day Mate!

4. Barcelona, Spain



iQue Bonita!

3. Paris, France



Parle Vouz... I think

2. Cape Town, South Africa



Who knew Africa could be so green?

1. London, United Kingdom



When do I meet the Queen?

0 comments :

Post a Comment