Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Miss Daily Blogging, posting everything you need to know and want to have, all in one place. I want to share my likes (and sometimes dislikes) of all things relative to us teenage girls. I plan to post daily with each day corresponding to a different topic.

Sunday is Song Sunday, where I will post my favorite songs and albums, undiscovered artists, cool music videos or my guilty pleasures. Basically, anything to do with music.

Movie Monday will be movie reviews, favorite actor/actress profiles, movies I want to see, book versus movie reviews, and such.

Training Tuesdays is all about being fit and maintaining good health. I will post workout routines, healthy habits, healthy snacks, workout playlists, and workout gear.

Wicked Wednesdays is for random things like stories or products I love or anything I feel like, really.

Therapeutic Thursdays is beauty tips, tricks, and inspirations. Whether its hair, makeup, or home remedies, you'll find it here.

Foodie Fridays are about, you guessed it, FOOD. This probably will be my favorite because I am in love with food. I will also review restaurants, recipes, and food trends.

And finally, Stylin' Saturdays are about clothing trends, in season fashion, looks for less, and cool clothing stores.

Please forgive me for my cheesy titles, I promise you will love the content. I am so excited to start up this blog and I hope you enjoy it. If you like it, please share the link to this blog on social media, tell your friends, sing about it, write it in the sky, I don't know ha ha. Let me know that you are interested by filling out the contact form, commenting, or sending me an email. I am open to suggestions and want your opinions on how to improve my content. Enjoy!




0 comments :

Post a Comment