Monday, January 20, 2014

Frozen

Hello! It's Monday and you know what that means! Movie Monday! I may be seventeen, but I'll always have Disney in my heart, so when I saw Frozen this weekend, I was so happy. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I saw it. I had heard good things, but I was afraid that people were building it up too much. Thank God that wasn't the case.

For those of you who have been living under a rock, Frozen is about a young queen born with powers of freezing anything with the touch of her palm, who leaves her kingdom because she lost control and revealed her sorcery at her coronation ball. Her younger sister believes that she could bring her back unharmed and sets on a journey to find her. It really was a great movie. I'd say it was the best Disney movie since The Lion King, my favorite movie of all time. I would definitely recommend seeing it if you haven't already. It's up for several awards this season, including Best Animated Picture and Best Original Song at the Oscars.

Here's a scene from the movie:



Hope you enjoy! Go see the movie!!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment