Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pinterest Products I Wish I Had

I don't know about you, but a have like a million pins, varying from my future wedding with the man I have yet to meet to my dream closet of incredibly awesome clothes that I could never afford. I have to say though, my favorite board that I have is my product board. It has all these cool gadgets I could use in my life and that I totally need to have. It's come to the point where I go on Pinterest just to find cool products. I seriously want everything; I'm just too poor to get them. Without further ado, here is my awesome product list:

I love breathing in fresh air, especially on stuffy days when you can't just open a window. This cap can turn any bottle into a humidifier. It's great for those times you have a cold or a stuffy nose, too!









I love infusing my water for a refreshing, cool taste to spice up my day. With this water bottle, you can put fruits, herbs, or whatever you want into the bottom compartment and it will diffuse with the water, creating a perfect blend of freshness.
Okay, this has to be the coolest toaster ever invented. As a future health professional, this thing rocks my socks. You literally take paddles to the bread and "shock" it to life! I want this so bad; I can't describe it.

"We all infuse our teas with a yellow submarine" . . .wait, those aren't the lyrics. But hey, this is so awesome, too. Not only can you be an ultimate Beatles fan with your memorabilia, you can diffuse your tea leaves in the best way possible. You can't deny the greatness of this as a conversational piece and its use.
I love, love, love yogurt and never have time to eat breakfast, so this on-the-go yogurt cup is the best. It has a separate compartment up top for mix ins like fruit and granola. It's reusable and dishwasher safe, so there is not reason not to get this.


I feel like when I go to the beach, I never have anywhere to put my stuff. This pillow/ organizer makes it easy to relax at the beach and protect your electronics and money from being stolen from an open bag or covered in sand. Plus, the pillow makes it comfy to lay out in the sun.








This bowl is genius. It can hold a liquid on one side and something else in the other. It's perfect for chips and dip, crackers and soup, veggies and dressing, and so many other combinations.
 For any of you living in the colder states, especially New England, an ice scraper is essential in the winter. This scraper has battery-operated energy heating the scraper head to melt off the ice and facilitate a quicker clean up. This would be so great for the mornings I am running late.
I am a big fan of tea, but sometimes, I forget about a mug and the tea goes cold. I hate putting it in the microwave because you have to play a game between not getting it too hot, but not making it cool. This heated stirrer increases the temperature when the beverage when  it starts getting cool, so you never have to worry about your drink's temperature again.


I have a slight obsession with froyo. I love the fresh taste, but I hate having to go out and get it. With this frozen yogurt maker, you can add any fruit or flavoring you want to create your own frozen treat! Just the picture of this makes my mouth water.







For Links to the products in this post, check out my board on Pinterest!

Let me know what products you want on Pinterest. Share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below. Come back tomorrow for my favorite smoothie recipes!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment