Monday, March 10, 2014

I Suck at Apologies

I know it's been a long while since I posted on here and there are no excuses, but I'm going to give them anyway. Here's my lame list of why I have been neglecting The Daily Doozy:

1. It's my senior year
 This is by far my worst excuse, but it's true. I have been so busy with college stuff and applying for scholarships, that I really haven't had time for anything.

2. It's the middle of the quarter

Progress reports came out last week, so I have been busting my butt trying to keep up with the extra work and assessments my teachers piled on. Let's just say I'm still not caught up.

3. Physics.

This class is literally the death of me. I hate the teacher, the material, and most of all, the mountains of homework I have every night because of it. Like I don't already have enough to do on top of 30 energy calculation problems and mixed review questions. Damn you, Newton.

4. I have a procrastination complex

When I don't do something until the last minute (which is often) and end up not finishing it, I generally don't complete it and do not do any successing things because I haven't done the first. This is partly why it's been more than a week since my last post.

And Finally. . .


5. I am a freaking stressball

-I literally don't know what to do with myself, ever. I'm freaking out all the time and feeling so pressured that I swear I'm going to have a Myocardial Infarction. (Bonus points to whoever knows what that is! #futuredoctoralert #sciencerules) When I'm stressed, I can't think or function. It's the worst. And, I'm waiting to hear back from my top colleges these next few weeks, so basically I'm dying.

These excuses can't make up for this, but, I'm trying. All in all, I'd like to apologize for my absence and try to make it up to you. This week I'm going to publish 2 posts each day. It's the best I can do.

I also am making a few changes to the blog. Because i underestimated how much my life will take away from blogging, I am changing my posting schedule. I will continue to post here daily, but from now on, it will only be during the week. To make up for the loss of Saturday and Sunday, I'm slightly changing the post types in my schedule. Mondays are now Music and Movie Mondays, dedicated to music and movies (obviously). Thursdays are now Thirsty Thursdays and dedicated to food. Fridays will be Fashion Fridays, dedicated to style and beauty posts.
So the new schedule is:

Music and Movie Monday
Training Tuesday
Wicked Wednesday
Thirsty Thursday
Fashion Friday

Thank you for your understanding and for sticking with me. I promise to try my hardest to stick to this routine. I think it will be much more manageable. If you have any requests for posts like reviews, inspiration ideas, or advice, let me know in the comments or send me an email at thedailydoozy@gmail.com!

Stay tuned these next couple weeks because I have some great content planned. (Here's a hint: I have a collaboration and a special review in the works!)


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment