Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Workout Gear Haul

I recently cleaned out my closet and realized how many things I need in my closet. I guess that is the benefit of cleaning out the old; you make room for the new! I basically went on several small shopping sprees and amassed a decent haul of new clothes. It was mainly because I'm going on a trip for a week this Sunday, but hey, new clothes are new clothes.



I had a coupon for Kohl's, so naturally I ventured out and bought a crap load of clothes. Then, thanks to Kohl's cash, I had another coupon and was hitting the racks for workout gear. I think the last time I bought workout clothes was last Christmas. . . It's been a while and I definitely needed it! I'm wicked excited about the stuff I got. I've been looking to try yoga sports bras and I found some and I fell in love! Kohl's has so many different brands and options, so anyone looking for new workout gear should head over to the nearest Kohl's!

Here's what I got:



SO® Bra: Yoga Racerback Push Up Bra - Juniors
$10.99









This sports bra is a godsend for bigger-chested girls. Trust me - it's amazing.


Tek Gear® Core Essentials Performance Tee - Women's
Fuze Purple
$11.99




SO® Running Shorts - Juniors
Baltimore Blue
$11.99




This shirt is so comfortable and light. It doesn't rub weird when I run in it and it controls my sweat, which is awesome!



FILA Sport® Core Essential Cutout Performance Tank - Women's
$17.99



FILA Sport® Performance Compression Shorts - Women's
$18.99


These spandex are literally the best spandex I've ever worn. They don't ride up and the band is nice and smooth. I need to get more of these!



SO® Mock-Layer Bralet & Racerback Tank - Juniors
Coral Gem
$9.99



SO® Running Shorts - Juniors
Tribal Geo
$11.99






I am in love with the layered tank/ bralette combo. It keeps me cool when I work out and it looks great on. As soon as I have more money, I'm going to pick up a few more. 



Let me know what your favorite workout clothes are. If you liked this post, please share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below!


 Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment