Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Perfect Disney Vacation

Okay, I can't be the only one that does this, but when I'm bored, I plan these awesome and fantastic fake vacations. I do it mostly for Disney World, because I love it so much. I use the online planning tool and pick out a hotel and dining package with all the bells and whistles just to pretend that I'm going, and then have a laugh when I see how much it costs. Is it just me that does this? Okay, just me; I know I'm weird. (Just for kicks, I priced things out and it would cost nearly $10k to go for 2 weeks with a flight and the special dining package! I think I'm crying) For my Disney week, I figured I would share with you my ultimate Disney vacation.

Hotel:

Coronado Springs Resort



The arch-lined reception area in the lobby of Disney's Coronado Springs ResortThis hotel is GORGEOUS! I remember seeing Samantha Brown walking through it on one of her many Disney travel episodes on her show. (Oh, how I wish I could have her job!) It has a Moorish and Mexican influence in the architecture that I love so much. It's like going to southern Spain without the crazy travel fees and native speakers. My goal in life is to stay at all of the Disney hotels before I die, so this is the next one on my list. It's not too expensive, for the most expensive (and best) time of the year to go, (late November, early December), it's around $190 a night. It's close to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, and not far from Epcot, so it's easy to get to the parks. If I had a few thousand dollars laying around, I would totally book this hotel right now.

Dining:

Cinderella's Royal Table



I've never actually eaten here before, but it's been a childhood dream of mine. You have to reserve a table about 18 months in advance (I'm not joking), so plan ahead for this one. I know the food is supposed to be really delicious, but the most exciting part is that you actually eat in Cinderella's castle! All the princesses join you and Cinderella for a meal you'll never forget. I've always wanted to stay in the Cinderella suite, but if this is as close as I'll get to being in the castle, I'll take it.

Be Our Guest Restaurant



I've never been to this restaurant either because it just opened, but a friend of mine went and she literally said it was magical. I'm literally obsessed with Belle, too, so I can't wait until I can go to Disney again so that I can eat here. You can eat in the ball room or the west wing where the rose is! This is just too cool.

Tony's Town Square Restaurant



For those of you that don't know, Tony's is the restaurant in Lady and the Tramp that Lady and Tramp ate spaghetti in the famous pasta scene. I ate at this restaurant when I was 7 years old and it was awesome. I remember that the fireworks were starting at Magic Kingdom and my family and I ate by the Lady and the Tramp window, watching them. I had pasta to celebrate the occasion and it was so good. Obviously any place you go in Disney will have good food, but this one had some of the best.

Things To Do:

When you go to Disney, obviously you want to experience everything, but more often than not, there isn't enough time. Here are a few activities I totally recommend doing.


  • Visit the World Showcase at Epcot
    • You will not be dissapointed in this. You spend the whole day travelling the world and eating local delicacies.
  • Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios
    • If you go during the holiday season, this is a must; the lights are so gorgeous.
  • Visit Downtown Disney
    • There are great restaurants like Planet Hollywood and the largest Disney store to do all of your souvenir shopping! If you stay at the Port Orleans or Key West resorts, you can take the ferry straight there.
I hope you enjoyed my dream Disney vacation! If you plan on going in the future, don't fret about the prices. I've priced out cheap vacations for 4 people before and I believe it was around $2,500 for everything for a week!

If you liked this post, share and follow The Daily Doozy in the links below! Stay tuned tomorrow for my favorite snacks at Disney!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment